Suitable punishments for theactivestick…
So I have shamefully neglected this blog, though not on purpose. There are so many things I want to write about, but I am suffering from some serious writer’s block. So let’s start with a poll:
Anyway, the Habs started out all terrible and awful and stuff tonight but pulled together a win withwhat I thought was an excellent second and a great third. Some thoughts:
- Benoit Pouliot is way excellenter than Fat Gui.
- Scott Gomez had an excellent, excellent game.
- Marty Turco seems to have taken some courses at the Martee Turko Skool of Klutch Goaltending.
- How many times has Cammalleri been responsible for wings? Maybe La Cage should start a calamari promotion?
- Luc Gelinas either has no idea how to work his microphone, or is so hated by the RDS crew that they keep messing with the sound every time he’s on the air. It’s ridiculous.
- Georges Laraque scored on his first shot on goal all season… Maybe JMart should give him more ice time…
- I wish this city would stop with the goalie debates.
- Speaking of which, Carey looked like he’d taken the Gud Goaltending class at the Martee Turko Skool of Klutch Goaltending, at first. but I was happy to see some key saves and sharp play. I would be equally happy with a good Halak performance, don’t start…
- Who else wants Gionta’s captainbabies?