Game 36 – Fatso in the freezer – Minnesota Wild at Montreal Canadiens December 17
Maybe it’s the shitty week I have been having. I have come to the realisation that our Montreal Canadiens are probably not making the playoffs. Before getting mad at me for not having any faith, please go ahead and tell me why you think I’m wrong.
The Habs continue their losing streak against teams they should be beating tonight when the Minnesota Wild come to town.
I hope that Fat Gui gets cheered, realises what an absolute nobody he’s going to be anywhere but here, and has a terrible game.
1. When are Markov and Gionta coming back?
2. When are Markov and Gionta coming back?
3. When are Markov and Gionta coming back?
1. RDS’s Gui love-fest will make you throw up.
2. Ryan O’Byrne is going to play a lot better than he has the last couple of games.
3. The Habs will get a ton of penalties, which will either cost them the game, or the game and a player to injury.