Game 27 – Ugly is the new black – Toronto Maple Leafs at Montreal Canadiens December 1
I find it hilarious that the Ottawa Senators aren’t included in the Habs “Centennial week division rivalries match-ups.”
The Maple Leafs suck less than they did the last time they were in town.
Unfortunately, the Habs are still missing players but Scottie Gomez and Matt D’Ags are apparently returning to the lineup tonight.
1. How tired are the Leafs after playing (and being shutout 3-0) against Buffalo last night?
2. How much do I love Carey Price?
3. Will Max Lapierre manage to get Mike Komisarek to punch him?
1. The noise level at the Bell Centre will bring down your house as you watch on TV.
2. Ponikarovsky will not get a last-minute tying goal this time.
3. Ryan O’Byrne will injure Grabovski.